Cooper River Park’s 345 acres, which the trail runs through, have long been considered the crown jewel of Camden County’s park system.
In the future, the trails along the Cooper River will be extended to link with the walkway over the Benjamin Franklin Bridge, giving access to downtown Camden and Philadelphia, and connecting two important pieces of the Circuit.
• Trail length: 3.8 mile loop
• Surface: Asphalt multi-use trail
• Extends from Cuthbert Road to Route 130 with a 1.8 mile extension from Cuthbert Road to Grove Street
• Provides access to public boat launch
• Many recreational amenities along the trail
• Completely separated from street crossings: great for families with children
Main Street USA Ride
Begin the trip at the Collingswood station
Head north towards Haddon Avenue, then turn le on Haddon and right on Fern Avenue.
Continue on tree-lined Fern Avenue for 0.6 mile, then turn le on King Avenue and immediately turn right on New Jersey Avenue.
Take the trail spur at the end of New Jersey Avenue which will lead you to the Cooper River Trail.
Turn right on the trail and enjoy the lovely views as the trail loops around the Cooper River.
Leave the trail by turning right on Vinyard Drive, then le on Gar eld Avenue. Continue on Gar eld until it reaches Haddon Avenue.
Turn left on Haddon Avenue and enjoy shopping and eating on Collingswood’s lovely main street.
Tour length – 5 miles Biking - 30 mintes Walking - 1.5 hours