The second annual PlacesForBikes Conference will be held May 1-3, 2018 in Indianapolis, IN. The conference will bring together hundreds of leaders and thinkers to focus on the challenges and opportunities of building better bicycle infrastructure.
- planning complete bike networks
- building more equitable communities
- finding funding and engaging non-traditional partners
- overcoming bikelash
- making the business case for bicycling
- speeding project delivery and measuring success
Early bird registration: January 15 - March 18, 2018 and costs $450. Regular registration: March 19 - April 16, 2018 and costs $600.
Registration closes on April 16, 2018.
You can find more information at PlacesforBikes.